This is an abstract drawing of the Dhangal (Dugong), Waru (Turtle) and Kayar (Crayfish). These are some of the sea animals found in the Torres Strait Islands.
• 150 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
Body Width (cm) ||Body Length (cm)|
|S/10 ||45.5 ||70 |
|M/12 ||48 ||72 |
|L/14 ||50.5 ||74 |
|XL/16 ||53 ||76 |
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.