All hoodie and jumper orders will be delayed due to supply issues.
Important notice: Please note that due to travel restrictions with the COVID-19 situation, postage may take longer than usual.
These 'TSI Turtle' design includes the Torres Strait Islander Flag incorporated into a picture of a sea turtle.
The Torres Strait Islander flag was designed by the late Bernard Namok from Thursday Island. It was the winning entry in a design competition, held as part of a Cultural Revival Workshop, organised by The Islands Coordinating Council in January 1992. The flag was officially presented to the people of the Torres Strait at the sixth Torres Strait Cultural Festival on 29 May 1992.
The meanings of the colours in the flag are:
Green – represents the land
Black – represents the Indigenous peoples
Blue - represents the sea
White – represents peace
Like its name, the Bevel V-Neck Tee has a V in the middle so you can give the world the V in a nice way.
• 150 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem and sleeves
Body Width (cm) ||Body Length (cm)|
|S/10 ||45.5 ||70 |
|M/12 ||48 ||72 |
|L/14 ||50.5 ||74 |
|XL/16 ||53 ||76 |
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.